Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Class of 2013
Transcript of Class of 2013
of academic interests that range from pre-med to women's studies. Though
generally different from one another, we all have a shared desire to give back to the community. We wanted a project that reflected our want to help those in need regardless of their situation.
So we decided to give back the most essential kind of assistance: food. Food & Friends is a local volunteer operation located in Fort Totten dedicated to providing D.C. residents with life-threatening illnesses with nourishment and company--two things necessary to heal the soul and body. A group of our 2013 scholars spent a weekend with F&F to prepare delivery lunches Though all of us couldn't attend, Jasmin Cook, Hannah During,
Malissa Wilkins, and Dayna Hudson represented our class during their
day with Food & Friends. "I had a wonderful time and experience at Food & Friends.
There was such a welcoming atmosphere and all of the volunteers,
especially those who volunteer there frequently, had a sense of
readiness and willingness to help others."
- Hannah During