Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Time Management Tips for Special Education Teachers
Transcript of Time Management Tips for Special Education Teachers
Spread all IEP's out throughout year
Tentatively schedule at least 3-4 weeks before due date
Send Notice of Meeting about 1.5-2 weeks before meeting Complete All Re-Eval Data Reviews in Sept. Hold Effective Team Meetings Follow an agenda Even Out Testing Caseload Make sure all Re-Eval testing is complete before Winter Break. Have efficient Data Review Meetings to reduce testing caseload (Consider all data, formal and informal) Assign a note taker Before the meeting, list all IEP's and RE-evals due for the month Use Technology like Dropbox for team members to contribute to notes throughout the week