Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unemployment
Frictional unemployment occurs when:
people are transitioning from jobs
Companies thinking there are not enough qualified people for a job, when there are.
Seasonal unemployment :
Occurs during certain times of the year.
Occurs when a business only runs for a period of time.
By: Sam Livorno
National: (June 2016)
Most recent unemployment rate is 4.9%
Past US Unemployment
April 2015, 12.4%
Structural Unemployment occurs:
When a business is going under changes in it's program.
Can be caused be new technology.
Fluctuates with the economy.
Only occurs when the economy is down or a business is not booming.
The United States Unemployment Rates
Local: (April 2015)
Most recent unemployment rate in Lycoming County is 5.5%