Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Led Lectures
Transcript of Student Led Lectures
- you are going to work in a group
and create a presentation on
certain curriculum expectations.
- you can use PowerPoint or
SMARTBoard Notebook to facilitate
- you will have access to laptops for
each work period.
- your presentation should be at
least 1-1.5 class periods long.
When are you doing this?
- you will have approximately 3 class
periods to become an expert on your unit
and create a presentation on it.
- this is not meant to be extra work or
homework and the dates are somewhat
- presentations will begin on Thursday,
April 29. Groups
a) Katie and Alexa
b) Hannah and Danielle
c) Allie, Alex, and Nora
d) Maura and Molly You have the rest of this period to get started! Topic #1 Women in Sport Topic #2 Social and Ethical Problems in Sport Topic #3 The (BIG) Business of Sports Entertainment Topic #4 History of Physical Education and Sport