Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Design and Technology
Transcript of Design and Technology
Situation - A scenario or context from which the brief arises
Design Brief - A statement that presents the task
Research - Gather information, images, concepts or ideas from a variety of primary and secondary sources
Ideas - Develop and record a range of ideas that may be able to solve the brief
Solution - Select the best idea
- Create detailed drawings
- Choose materials, tools and equipment
- Establish the steps of production
Manufacture - The stage in which the proposed solution is produced
Final Evaluation - Determine the success of the final design solution in relation to the design brief and criteria set.
Seek feedback from potential target market and or professionals
Time and Action Plan
Management strategies that help the designer stay organised and meet deadlines
Integral component of all decisions made