Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History Of Spina Bifida
Transcript of History Of Spina Bifida
General Overview Of Spina Bifida
Spina Bifida is a neural tube defect. The neural tube is a structure in the womb that will eventually develop into the brain and spinal cord. Usually the neural tube will develop and close before 28 days. Neural tubes in babies with Spina Bifida either did not develop fully or close fully, making a defects in the spinal cord.
What is Spina Bifida and what does it do?
How does Spina Bifida affect the body?