Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Human Body
You have a brain that tells the parts of your body what to do. Your brain has all the thing you know packed in their. You have lungs. You breath air so you take in air it goes to your lungs and when you take out air, the air goes out of your lungs. Vains travel your blood. You have a blood circulation. If your blood circulation stops you will die.
You have a digestive system. It digests your wastes from food but keeps the good things from the food. When you eat, your food goes to your stomach. You have 2 kidnies. It's okay if 1 kidney gets destroyed, you have 1 more. But if you lose both of them you can die unless someone gives you 1 kidney.
You are mostly made out of water. These are some parts of you. In the picture you will see the sientific names.