Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vladimir Lenin By Saddie and Alex
Transcript of Vladimir Lenin By Saddie and Alex
By Saddie and Alex
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth"
Lenin was supreme ruler of Russia from 1917-1924.
April 22, 1870 in Ulyanovsk, Russia.
When and where he was born.
Lenin took over Russia by killing the czar in 1917.
Lenin went back on his promise of communism for the Russians.
Lenin was trying to inflict communism in Russia and what would soon be the Soviet Union
Lenin wanted communism for all of Russia and for all Russians to honor him.
Lenin succeeded in inflicting communism and it stayed in Russia until 1991.
I think Lenin was a wacked up nut job
that didn't know how to run a country.
I was fascinated with the start of
I think Lenin was crazy because he wanted power and he would do anything to get it.
After the start of communism, Lenin became cold-hearted and distant
The Bolsheviks were a group of communists who wanted to overthrow the czar and tale over Russia.
Lenin was a Bolshevik and was elected ruler after the death of the czar and his family
The History Book