Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flood Management
Why do rivers flood?
What are the factors that lead to flooding?
Are all rivers equally prone to flooding, if not why not?
What impacts, short term, medium term and long term, does flooding have on the population?
What can be done to minimise flooding?
What can be done to reduce the impact of flooding when it does occur?
What can be done to create an effective clean up when the floods have subsided?
Use two case studies - one Australian, one LEDC - highlight the differences