Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Improving Your Narrative Writing Skills
Transcript of Improving Your Narrative Writing Skills
to describe the sequence
to describe something that
happened before another
thing in the past.
it is good for setting
AND - BUT - SO THAT - JUST AS - NO SOONER... THAT
AS - UNTIL - WHEN - AS SOON AS - HOWEVER
CAUSE & RESULT,
What do you hear?
What do you see?
What do you taste?
What do you smell?
What might you touch or feel?
Virginia rain smells different from a California drizzle.
A mountain breeze feels different from a sea breeze.
We hear different things in one spot, depending on the time of day.
You can “taste” things you’ve never eaten: how would sunscreen taste?
Using concrete details
Using your notes from the planning and outlining steps write the first draft of your story to work with it in class tomorrow.