Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oak Brook - Videolicious
Transcript of Oak Brook - Videolicious
Interactive & engaging
you should use video
Showcase your personality
Be seen & heard as an expert
Tips - Creating a Video - Promote
Search Engine Optimization
#1 Set up the shot
for great camera phone video
#5 Stay Close
#3 Find the light
Record horizontally instead of vertically.
Use a tripod or stable device.
OR hold arms close to sides.
Avoid dark rooms, direct sunlight, and windows directly behind your subject.
Use the Rule of thirds for a more dynamic shot!
On camera audio is not great – so stay close to the subjects to enhance sound.
Add to your listings
Scroll down in media you can add a YouTube link
Add to your profile
In the text area you can embed code
Social Media Specialist
#6 Introduce yourself
Say hello. Tell everyone your name, company name, property address, phone number or website!!!!!
Share - Share - Share
Videolicious Tips & Tricks
Do not use low resolution pictures!!!
If you aren't comfortable - write a script/use music only
Smile before you start and when you finish
Show your face, voiceover or not - it's up to you!
How can you use Videolicious?
Go to CBWorks &
* YOUTUBE is the #2 SEARCH ENGINE
* Video attracts 2-3x as many monthly visitors
* Video doubles time on site,
* Video increases organic traffic 157%
Video Facebook ads
Get the listing
TIps for buyers/sellers
Promote an event
Use on a landing page for an ad
Source: Marketing Sherpa