Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Samurai Projects - Final Day
Transcript of Samurai Projects - Final Day
1. Define these words:
2. On your final draft, how many SKILLS should you include in total?
3. On your final draft, how many VALUES should you include in total?
4.On your final draft, how many EXPERIENCES should you include in total?
5. Create 2
criteria for success
to ensure that you resume is the best that it can be!
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT complete their FINAL RESUME draft including 4 skills, 5 values and 2 experiences, while using craftsmanship to explain why '
Ms. Merwin should hire
samurai instead of anyone else's.
VP - Marketing
questions you have about the story
prediction: what do you think will happen next?
HOMEWORK: BUDDHISM WORKSHEET
Please put EVERYTHING AWAY except for:
-Your resume materials
-Something to write with
BATHROOM PASSES & LATE PASSES
-Names written in pen on BOTH bathroom passes (2)
-Names written in pen on ALL THREE late passes (3)
Do Now - Wednesday, April 8, 2015
If we can do this in 5 minutes, everyone will get a raffle ticket!
DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD
FINISHED? START BUDDHISM WORKSHEET :)
Sentence stem: I predict that...