Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MAGNETIC SLIME
- Liquid starch
- Elmer's glue
- iron oxide powder
- A neodymium magnet
If i add more iron oxide it will have a greater magnetic force.
Put 1/4 cup liquid starch and 1/4 cup Elmer's glue in a bowl
Also add the iron oxide into the bowl
Then mix together all liquids and take it out of the bowl and roll it into a ball and use a paper towel to dry the slime after that your done and you can get a magnet to play with it.
What is magnetic
VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE MAGNETIC
By: Kaitlyn McDole
Iron oxide hypothesis
How it works
The slime has iron oxide inside of it which makes the slime magnetic
and the neodymium magnet attracts the slime creating a magnetic force