Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tree Diagrams
2. Branch off from the possible choices with more possible choices.
3. Branches are determined by the number of combinations you will have.
I know this makes NO sense right now but it will! John flips a penny 3 times. Use a tree diagram to show the possible outcomes John will have. How many possible meals
are there at the Real Meal? How many choices are there if a customer wants the following:
a. A soft drink, sandwich and fries? Display the choices with a
b. A sandwich, fries and milk? Display the choices with a
c. A salad with dressing and tea? Display the choices with a
d. A sandwich, salad with dressing, and coffee? Display the choices
with a tree diagram.