Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mitochondria
Mitochondrion - an organelle containing enzymes responsible for producing energy
"Mitochondrion - Dictionary Definition." Vocabulary.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Nov. 2014.
Respiration- The process by which cells obtain energy from glucose. It also is "breathing" for the cell.
Glucose-A sugar that is the major source of energy for the body's cells.
ATP- The energy for the cell, this is what the cell creates to have energy from oxygen O2 plus glucose C6H12O6 and it creates water H20 plus sunlight plus ATP = the energy for the cell.
ATP stands for Adenosine Triphosphate.
Energy- The energy of the cell (also known as ATP) is made from gluclose.
Amandapennington18. "Mitochondria Vocabulary." Flashcards. Amandapennington18, n.d. Web. 18 Nov. 2014.
of a windmill