Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of RoadTrip Westcoast
center of Northern California
- Population : 805,235 Point of Interest : - Alcatraz
- Golden Gate
- Fishermans wharf Alcatraz : - Surname : The rock
- World's famous prison
- Shut in 1963
- Al Capone was here - World's famous bridge
- Inspired Cisco's logo Golden Gate : Fishermans wharf : - Famous for their restaurant and museum
- Famous for their Sealion on Pier 39 340 meters New York City 19 may 1905 340 km2 583 756 inhabitant (2010) Amazing overhead projector