Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Gatsby: Characters
Transcript of The Great Gatsby: Characters
highly moral and ethical
is not critical about the behavior of others
From a good family
Highly educated (Yale)
From the Midwest
Served in the army during WWI
stares at the "green light"
ready to please
People spread rumors about him (even though they may not know him)
“turns out alright in the end”
“extraordinary gift for hope”
On a quest for the American Dream
In love with Daisy
Comes from “old money”
Often wears white
“a beautiful little fool”
Represents women of an elite social class
The object of Gatsby’s desire
She has beauty, charm, and money
represents old money
upper class brute
outspoken & opinionated
Living like a ghost
Devoid of energy and animation
Servile and dependent
She thinks she’s better than her husband
Representative of the lower class
Tries to emulate upper-class standards