Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HTML emails
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.
It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
HTML email is the use of a subset of HTML to provide formatting capabilities in email that are not available with plain text.
Most graphical email clients support HTML email, and many default to it.
Most environments don’t allow Flash
The majority of email clients block images as default (Only 48% of email recipients see images automatically)
Determining the right frequency.
Data quality and integration.
Keywords in content can trigger spam classification
Browsers display emails differently
Email clients treat and display emails differently
Limits of the volume of emails you can send
Emails and SEO
Search engines do not crawl or index emails
Stats and trends
The first email (sent between two computers via a telephone connection) was sent during the early 1970s
Areas to improve
64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line
14% of all opens and clicks on a mobile device occurred from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. The second-biggest peak, at 12% share, occurred between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
38% of email is now opened on a mobile device, with 33% for desktop and 29% for webmail
Men open 20% more emails on mobile, but women click 10% more often on mobile email
Understanding the process
1. Assets supplied by client at least 10 working days before deployment
Freedman flight check
PSD file and extracts text from images within.
HTML (prep'd for
HTML A - text
HTML B - images
JPEG for reference
Strategic benefits of email marketing
1. Relatively low cost of fulfillment.
2. Direct response medium encourages immediate action.
3. Relationship development, brand engagement and audience participation.
5. Faster campaign deployment.
6. Marketing automation through triggered individual emails.
7. Tracking and follow-up at an individual level.
8. Behavioural targeting of emails broadcast after subscriber website activity.
9. Ease of personalisation.
10. Measurability and accountability.
Easily add personalisation
Landing page creation
Drop in social sharing buttons
Embed online surveys
Landing page builder
1 X PSD
1 X HTML
1 X Brief
3 - Studio flows translations 'B' into the images;
these get linked to the Translated HTMLs 'A'.
Ready to go!
4. CSD team
process through Freedman
5 - Collect & deliver
Static vs Dynamic?
The online version of your email will be crawled and the links will be relevant for SEO
Gmail checks your mail and offers you relevant ads
Freedman Email campaign
What can I do?
If we understand our client's business needs, we can spot business opportunities
Ask questions of your clients
Make them aware of what we can do
Be proactive: if we are doing translations for their emails and newsletters, do they want us to handle the whole process?