Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Korean 5 Stones Game (Gong-gi)
Transcript of Korean 5 Stones Game (Gong-gi)
You use 5 stones and when you fail,
give a turn to your partner.
Plan A : complete 1,2 step
Plan B : Complete all the steps Basic Idea STEP
Spread all stones on the floor.
Pick one and toss into the air &
Grab another new one on the floor
& Catch the original one in the air
Spread all stones -> Pick one on the floor
-> Toss it into the air & grab "one"
on the floor at the same time.
* 4 Times (1 - 1 - 1 - 1), then eventually
there should be nothing on the floor. STEP Pick one -> Toss it into the air -> grab "two" at a time. * 3 times (2 - 2 - 1) STEP STEP Toss one into the air & grab "three" on the floor
at the same time * 2 times ( catch 3 -> catch 1) Toss one into the air & Leave the rest 4 stones
on the floor -> toss it again & grab 4 stones
& catch the stone in the air. THE LAST STEP STEP Toss all stones, flip your hand over,
and try to put them on the back of
Toss them again, and try to catch them.
Key point * How many stones you caught? That's your score number.
GI ^^ REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT ! Practice !!!