Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tie Em Tight !
Transcript of Tie Em Tight !
Begin to wrap the right loop
around the left loop to end up in
Start to feed the right loop into
the "hole" that has just been made.
With the right loop now
through the "hole", grab hold of both
loops and start to pull the knot tight.
How to tie shoes!
Tie a Starting Knot , then make
both ends into "loops" by simply
doubling them back onto themselves.
People often refer to these as "Bunny
First Things First
Cross the two loops over each other so
that the right loop ends up in front
and the left loop ends up
behind. The yellow loop is now the right