Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW TO WRITE A RECOUNT
Transcript of HOW TO WRITE A RECOUNT
-Orientation: Sets the scene and provides background
knowledge including; who. what, where, when and how?
-Sequence of events in the order they happened
-Reflection or final comment which wraps up the story
-Opening words to engage the reader.
-May be written in first person.
-Use past tense
-Use time words to connect events (eg. As soon as, eventually, then, moments later)
-Use descriptive noun groups to describe people and places.
-Write in chronological order
-Write in paragraphs
Dont forget to include...
Who? did this happen to
Where? did this happen
When? did this happen
Why? did this happen
You are now ready to create your recount!
What is a recount?
A recount retells past events in the order that they happened. It is a creative way of telling a story and provides a description of what occurred and when.