Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- It's the most used man-made product in the world. - Concrete walls are created by pouring concrete into a mold. Used
for: Its characteristics: - Insulating of interior temperature
- Sound insulation. - Resistant to fire. - Earthquake safety.
- Resistance of bad climate. - Impervious to insects - Useful life material because it can be recycled. - The environmental impact of concrete is a complex mixture of not entirely negative effects; while concrete is a major contributor to greenhouse gas emissions. Cost: Low Specification: - Produced depending on the structural needs of the architects project. Translucent Concrete Church of Seed - In China
- O Studio Architects Its concept: Its design: House of Silence - In Shiga, Japan
- Kouichi Kimura Architects Its design: Large Concrete House with Glass Facade - In Adnes, Pero
- Juan Carlos Doblado Its design: Pantheon Rome - Rome, Italy
- Publius Aelius Hadrianus Its design: Thank you for your attention