Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Olympic History
The Olympics originated from Greece, in a little village named Olympia. At first, it was a sacred festival with only one race from one end of the stadium to the other. As time went on, more events were added.
Some of the events included long jump, javelin, discus and chariot races. This meant that the ancient Olympics were a few days long.