Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gross Domestic Product
Transcript of Gross Domestic Product
What is Gross Domestic Product?
The total amount of goods and services produced in a country in a given year.
Image curtise of: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/france-gdp-per-capita.png?s=franygdppcapkd
To calculate the GDP, economists compute the sum of goods and services sold to businesses, consumers, the government, and other countries.
Image curtise of: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth
Comparison of the GDP