Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MENA: Robotics and Education Development
Transcript of MENA: Robotics and Education Development
Shady Elkassas, MSEd
Fast Changing World
Begin with the end in MIND
What is the Problem??
What is the Purpose of EDUCATION?
Robotics Virtual World
SAIS Students' Feedback
Crisis of Passion
Students lost their interest in learning.
Students do not feel the impact of what they learn in real-life.
Distance between Training given and its
application in the school setting.
New Technologies & Solutions
Making the World a "Better" Place
Next Generation Science Standards
Raspberry Pi Microprocessor
Begin Programming with Students
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
37 Years Later
100 years later
66 Years Later
79 years Later
(Fullan and Hargreaves, 1992: 1)
Lack of Training
Do not know
what to do!!
There were LEAPS between the past and the future of this world,
What about Education .. has the methodology evolved?
The secret solution is
Changing the perception about education.
1- LEGO MINDSTORMS
Download the apps now
Comparing the progress in Technology vs. Education
Efforts towards Purposeful Education
The secret is in