Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
String Field Theory
Transcript of String Field Theory
relates an object's mass and energy to it's effect on the curvature of spacetime. String Field Theory takes this formula into account to calculate the dynamics of the strings. It talks of the String Theory in relation to the curvature of space. The amazing thing about String Theory? It works. It is possible to extend the formulas of the old view of physics to have the string theory fit in. “This is called modern physics. Now we don’t like to tell chemistry students and first year students the idea of parallel worlds because it would upset them. They would go crying to their mothers. But, hey, get used to it." - Michio Kaku What is his role in all this? Another confusing thing about string theory is the hypothetical existence of more dimensions. These dimenstions exist as the strings are curled up in complicated shapes at plank length sizes.