Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 2: Overview of the 1911 Revolution
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 2: Overview of the 1911 Revolution
Week 2 Lesson 2: The 1911 Revolution: The Wuhan (Wuchang) Uprising.
To gain an overview of the of the 1911 Revolution.
Students will be able to explain the course and significance of the Wuhan (Wuchang) Uprising and the 1911 Revolution.
The 1911 Revolution
Recap of last lesson: Sun Yixian and the ideological foundations of the 1911 Revolution
Short video and questions: Overview of AOS 1