Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Proteins, fats, and Carbs
Transcript of Proteins, fats, and Carbs
Starches and sugars that comes mainly from plant
Its the best source of energy
What is a protein?
Protein is a nutrient that helps build
muscle and repair all body tissues.
If you are not eating carbs your body
will use protein for energy and you will
go into ketosis.
What is a fat?
fats are stored energy. Fats protect your internal organs
and protect you from
Carbohydrate - chemical substance in foods that provides starches and sugars.
Protein - substance in food needed for growth and repair of body tissues.
Fats-substance in food used to provide stored energy