Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bystander Intervention
By: Braden Ganter, Miranda Cragg, Lindsay Maas, and Sara Pearson
"Always feeling used and never appreciated...feeling really depressed....might just take like 20 sleeping pills and fall asleep...."
Intervention Options: Reality Check
Intervention Option: Humanize the victim
Online Bystander Intervention Options:
-Offer positive options
-Humanize the victim
-Report the abuse
The following examples are taken from......
Intervention Option: Report the Abuse
In reality, some situations are too severe for bystander intervention and require a more powerful intervention by site administrators.
In that case.....