Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hephaestus
God of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges, the art of sculpture, and blacksmiths.
Hephaestus at the Forge by Guillaume Coustou the Younger
Names for Hephaestus
Symbols for Hephaestus
Hephaestus has they ability to control the weather, lightning, immortality, and great strength.
Ares, Eileithyia, Enyo, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hebe, Hermes, Heracles, Helen of Troy, Perseus, Minos, the Muses, the Graces
Odyssey, he was the son of Zeus and Hera. However, Hesiod informs us that Hera bore Hephaestus alone. According to an account, after Hephaestus was born, Hera threw him from Olympus because he was crippled; he fell into the ocean and was raised by Thetis and Eurynome.
A story of Hephaestus
He was a son of Zeus or in some cases only Heras son
Was married to Aphrodite
thrown off of Mt. Olympus