Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NASPA DriveIn Systematizing and Integrating A Culture of Evidence
Transcript of NASPA DriveIn Systematizing and Integrating A Culture of Evidence
A Culture of Evidence
Associate Professor of Higher Education
Director of the Master of Higher Education Administration and Doctorate of Education Programs
New England College
NASPA Region I
Assessment Drive-In Conference
March 28, 2013
Where your department, division, institution is now
Engaged, systematic, supported culture of assessment
Assessment can't be just an activity.
It has to be a state of mind & being.
Enhanced student learning
Effective and efficient
Types of Assessment
Methods of Assessment