Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Osteoporosis
A person can get infected by this if they smoked, drank alcohol, and low hormones. They can also get it by not doing physical exercise once every two weeks because if you don't move then they start to stay that way so when you move it will hurt.
What is the disease?
How does the person get infected?
Symptoms of the disease
There is only two symptoms which are bone fracture, and loss of height.
Self care or exercise can treat. It is non curable, but two more ways to feel better are medicine, for example one medication is bone supplement. Another way to treat is to go to the doctors office often.
Statistics relative to the disease
61% in females and 20-25% in males. 10% loss of bone marrow.