Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of of Mercy
We must seek to know and show the riches of God’s glory through our identity as vessels of His mercy.
Showcasing God's Glory
The Riches of God's Glory
An Inclusive Glory
Riches of Glory?
Paul uses this phrase to emphasize the immeasurable breadth, width, and height of the storehouses of God’s glorious love and provision to provide for our every need through Christ.
Seeing the Riches
= $7 billion
GDP of Rome
= $6.5 billion
Consider a significant sin, repeated, and grievous.
The sin God has forgiven is so much more significant that His mercy is mind boggling.
The Beautiful Love Story
The Original Context
Brought into the Family
A Unique Display
Characters in the Story
Hosea: The Poetic Prophet
Gomer: The Unfaithful Wife and Mother
Jezreel: "God Sows'
Loruhama: "No Mercy"
Loammi: "Not my People"
Knowing and Showing
Every Nation Excitement
The riches of God’s glory are the measureless demonstrations of His love:
In His rescuing a people for Himself from all nations
In His showing mercy to the condemned