Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Hannah (my older sister)
She was the first one in my family who came to Toronto, Canada, in August, 2010 when she was in Grade 12. After she graduated from high school, she came to Vancouver and studying in SFU.
Johnny (my brother)
and my mother
After one year in 2011 I came to Toronto by myself, and studied in the same high school as my sister's.
In 2012, I changed school to Carson Graham Secondary. And live with my family
in North Vancouver.
Johnny and my mother
Because the experience me and my sister have. In 2012, my father decided to send my mother and my brother to Canada. He was in Cleveland Elementary and now transfer to Handsworth Secondary.
The reason our family came to Canada because of the better education and life. And we really enjoy the life in Canada, is really what we expect. One thing difficult to my family members is language, because my parents do not speak English. My father usually come to Canada every 3 month.