Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SEven Steps to Website Evaluation
Transcript of SEven Steps to Website Evaluation
Step C - CURRENCY
Date last updated?
Step D - DOMAIN
.com - business, commercial, company
.edu - college / university
.k12 - school
.org - organization, club, interest group
.gov - government agency
.mil - military interest
.net - independent org., non profit
Step E - EFFECTIVE PURPOSE
To inform / educate? To persuade?
Do they match?
Step B - BIAS
Are there unsubstantiated claims - is there
SEven Steps to
A B C D E F G
What is the author's credibility?
Who is the author?
Who is the sponsor of the site?
One-sided presentation of an issue?
Emotional words - are they loaded with feeling?
Fact vs. Opinion - which way is the author leading?
Date of Publication?
Does your topic rely on currency?
What does the URL mean?
What is the purpose of the site?
What is your purpose?
Facts & Content
Verify info. - find 2 or 3
Grammar / Spelling
Does the article flow?
To the point or vague?
Step G - Good Links