Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 33:7-8
Transcript of PH 223 33:7-8
How many turns does the primary coil on the transformer have if the secondary coil has 100 turns.
Electricity is distributed from electrical substations to neighborhoods at 15,000 V. This is stepped down to 120 V for your home
Average of 120kW of power is sent to a town on power lines with a total resistance of .4 ohms. Calculate the power loss if the power is transmitted at
"Could a strong enough magnetic field induce a large enough current inside a persons body to be harmful?"
"The last question on the quiz: the energy stored in an inductor depends on? How is it that an inductor stores energy in the magnetic field?"
"An explanation on power lines. How do power lines run high voltage low current? Isn't current proportional to voltage."