Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Este Fin De Semana
Transcript of Este Fin De Semana
You use ir + a + infinitive when you are describing a activity. For example, Yo voy a estudiar.
Examples of ir + a + infinitive
I am going to study. - Yo voy a estudiar.
I am going to go running. - Yo voy a correr..
I am going to swim at one o'clock. - Yo voy a nadar a la una.
Conjugations of Ir
Yo - Voy
Tú - Vas
Ud., El, Ella - Va
Nosotros - Vamos
Vosotros - Váis
Ellos, Ellas, Uds. - Van
What is an infinitive?
A infinitive is a verb or action.
When do you use ir + a + infinitive?