Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sheila Hicks
She learned much of her begininng knowledge of fibers from her moters and grandmothers. 1952-1954- Syracuse
Graduated with a BFA
Graduated with MFA in 1959 Moved to Mexico In 1960 until 1963 Architecture work
1966-1968 Between 1966-1969 she lived
in India and Morocco,
also being inspired by the native
weaving ideas she found there.
sketch book http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STX5tdW6A4o