Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daily Life of Spain 1500's
Transcript of Daily Life of Spain 1500's
Daily Life Around 1500's Choncho Richard Food Homes Clothing Entertainment Food Of The Time Bread, meat, fish, pottage's and wine continued to form the basis of most diets. People avoided uncooked fruit and vegetables Believed that they carried diseases,
In 1569, was illegal to sell fresh fruit because of the plague Daily Life Subjects What was the Clothing like?... Home Life Entertainment... Hide and Seek Blind-Mans-Bluff Draughts 1)Fabrics
5) Sleeved/Puffed Dresses Theaters Sports 6) Gowns, bodices, and petticoats
7) Hair... Up and feathered, or with hat Woman: mostly stayed home and took care of the children, chores, made food, clothes and cleaned and health.
Children: once old enough to work, helped around on the farm and with their mom. \
Men: left early in morning to work, Either in the fields or at a job. Homes were smaller than they are today, made of wood and were heated by a fire place where the food was cooked as well. Many homes grew their own food and sold the rest The End