Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Computer Science
*Automatic Grading Study at University of Akron Neil Heffernan Intelligent Tutoring: Using AI to help students learn by observing their emotions & adapting to their individual learning patterns. *assists students while generating an
assessment of their progress Automatic
Grading E-Rater: grades just like a human? Les Perelman *Director of Writing @ MIT *found significant flaws in E-Rater's system of grading that can be easily exploited Motivation: to provide more opportunities for students to write during school Artificial Intelligence: is it making a difference in the field of education?