Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Token Economy
Token Economy is...
"a positive reinforcement to target
"an individual reinforcement of target behaviors in which tokens are administered and exchanged later for backup reinforcers."
Token Economy looks like...
Token Economies help students:
*accept and work for delayed reinforcement
*learn to self-monitor
*learn to regulate behavior
Key Points for Token System
Reinforcers and resources change.
Target and replacement behaviors change.
Examples of Target Behavior
*High pitched squeal/scream
*Perseverates over schedule change
Before the behavior
Target or Replacement Behavior
Positive or Negative
*Preferred physical activity
*Repor with student
Tokens can be anything.
"Remember what you're working for."
Careful not to reward target behavior, but reward the replacement behavior.
Examples of Replacement Behavior
* ask for a break
*functional words ("Please Stop, No")
Replacement Behaviors cannot be performed at the same time as the Target Behavior