Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Growth Mindset of Walt Disney
Transcript of The Growth Mindset of Walt Disney
After Walt's birth, the Disney family moved to Marceline Missouri, Walt lived most of his childhood here.
Walt had very early interests in art, he would often sell drawings to neighbors to make extra money. He pursued his art career, by studying art and photography by going to McKinley High School in Chicago. Walt Disney and his incredible group of Imagineers have always tried to “Plus It”, whenever they attempted anything that they touched. When Walt Disney told them to “Plus It”, it meant to go above and beyond the best that they already achieved. I believe in being an innovator.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. If you can dream it, you can do it.