Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quokka
I chose this animal because i have never heard or seen this animal and also i don't know anything about
. How i know this animal is i was searching for cute animals and i found
. It's almost like a squirrel but it's always happy , it never get's mad and it's almost like one of the kind animal or unique!
Why did i choose this animal?
Chordata is a phylum in scientific classification. It includes all the major vertebrates, including birds, fish, reptile, amphibians and mammals. It's the section of the animal kingdom that also includes animals with a spine.
Animilia is the animal species of life forms.Animilia are distinct from plants, fungi, protozoa.Animilia includes human beings, mice, jaguars and more. The taxonomic kingdom comprising all animals.
Any of a class Mammalia of warm blooded higher vertebrates.Mammalia gland have the skin usually more or less covered with hair and includes humans.
The diprotodontia are a large order of about 120 marsupial mammals including the kangaroos, wallabies,koala, wombats and many others
A family of diprotodont marsupial mammals comprising the kangaroos, wallabies and rat kangaroos that are all salutatory animals with long hind limbs and weakly developed forelimbs and are typically inoffensive terrestrial herbivores.
A small short tailed creature living in coastal areas of southwest Australia which are quokka.
40cm - 54cm (16in - 19in)
1.5kg - 4.5kg (3.3lbs - 10lbs)
Zoology short tailed, as a crab (opposed to macrurous.
Quokka Fun Facts
1. The quokka was one of the first Austrailian animals seen by Europeans.
2. A quokka will have one joey a year.
3. A quokka can live to be 5 years old.
4. The quokka's scientific name is Setonix brachyurus.
5. A joey will stay with its mom for 35 weeks.
So now that you know about quokka
do like the animal or not?
By: Fathima Inusa Iqbal