Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Make it work"
Transcript of "Make it work"
Mapping & geolocation "...the main benefit to hybrid [course delivery] from a teaching and learning viewpoint is that it provides an opportunity for the learning process to become much more engaging for students and for students to drive the learning process more directly. It is also an effective way to increase students' learning autonomy." "Why bother with online tools in a face-to-face class?" - Ruth Reynard They're better together! engagement
multiple literacies "What free online tools do instructors use?" Blogging & microblogging
Mapping & geolocation
Collaboration & editing
Storage & management
Screencapture & casting
Presentation & design ConnectNow
Google Maps http://www.go2web20.net/
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/aasl/guidelinesandstandards/bestlist/bestwebsites.cfm Online + F2F Real-world Examples Newspaper Map:
Rob Zdrojewski's Mobile Learning Presentations:
Prez&Pad, a love story:
http://prezi.com/ko8nf7vfi_wk/prezpad-a-love-story/ Let's give it a try!