Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cooperative Language Learning
Transcript of Cooperative Language Learning
(1960s & 1970) Collavorative Learning Aims The Theory of Language Some Basic Premises Theory of Learning Jean Piaget Lev Vygotsky Central role of social interaction in learning Objectives Cooperation Critical Thinking Communicative Competence Activities Three types of cooperative learning groups Three kinds of activities (Coelho) Learner Roles Teacher Roles Thanks for Sharing