Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Technology to Support Special Needs
Transcript of Using Technology to Support Special Needs
Needs Success: Students are requesting to use the technology If Assistive Technology is promoted in the classroom, will students use it to improve their literacy and numeracy skills? Low Tech Mid Tech High Tech Pencil Grips Magentic Numbers Card Holders Electronic Spell
Checker Reading Pens Attainment Talker 24 Blackberry Playbook Tobii Talker Touch Window “Assistive technology is any technology that allows one to increase, maintain, or improve the functional capabilities of an individual with special learning needs (Edyburn, 2000). Its applications and adaptations can help open doors to previously inaccessible learning opportunities for many children with special needs (Judge, 2001).