Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of RaSia Khepra
-he has showed people how much it hurts to lose someone you know
- i have learned that anything can happen at anytime.
- my plan is to join an organization and focus on that.
- I like to do community service, and if it can help somebodies life and be fun, I will do it
"We Are Not Alone." We Are Not Alone RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 May 2014. <http://www.chicagoistheworld.org/notalone/2013/04/please-dont-shoot-they-are-wearing-orange/>.
"RaSia Khepra: The Future Revolutionary and Activist." Jaguar Journal. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 May 2014. <http://jagjournal.com/?p=2592>.
Kaiman, Jonathan, Amanda Holpuch, David Smith, Jonathan Watts, and Alexandra Topping. "Beyond Malala: Six Teenagers Changing the World." Theguardian.com. Guardian News and Media, 18 Oct. 2013. Web. 28 May 2014. <http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/18/teenagers-changing-world-malala-yousafzai>.
"We Are Not Alone." We Are Not Alone RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 May 2014. <http://www.chicagoistheworld.org/notalone/2013/04/please-dont-shoot-they-are-wearing-orange/>.
"Lupe Fiasco Supports 'Project Orange Tree' to Combat Violence - PhotoGallery - Chicago Sun-Times." Lupe Fiasco Supports 'Project Orange Tree' to Combat Violence - PhotoGallery - Chicago Sun-Times. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 May 2014. <http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/index.html?story=19032569>.
-Rasia Khepra is a gun activist
-He wore orange to symbolize "no guns, don't shoot"
-He has spoken in many high schools about this issue
- since he has joined, less high schoolers have brought guns to schools around the world
Honor roll student
teaches third degree chinese and calculus
He visits Ghana for giving education to kids.
Has 5 siblings
mom is hairstylist, dad is doctor
born in Ghana
active member of "project orange tree"
-In Chicago, there are a lot of people with guns who randomly shoot people
-Rasia khepra's best friend, hadiya penddleton, died from a random gunman
-Since then, he has been an active member of "Project Orange Tree"
The way situations were before
-Before Rasia khepra came into the organiazation, there were more teens shooting randomly at high schools.
- More people were dying in chicago every day before Rasia Khepra came in with his friends
-Rasia then made high schools motivated by telling the story about Benji
-Rasia has revolutionized 5 high schools so far and spoken about this issue in many communities