Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Administrative Support Staff
Transcript of Administrative Support Staff
HIGHER EDUCATION ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT STAFF IN AN ERA OF DIMINISHING RESOURCES Literature Review & Theoretical Framework Epistemology & Methodology Analysis Next Steps Results Purpose of the Study Need for the Study Conclusions & Recommendations
In an age of diminished resources, is it critical to explore how the abilities of all staff, regardless of job classification, be utilized in furthering student development.
This pilot study found that student affairs administrative support staff are dedicated and driven individuals who view themselves as contributing to the learning environment and success of students.
This study is designed to address three questions with respect to front-line administrative support staff personnel in historically deemed “clerical roles” within student affairs units.
1.What roles do these staff play within student affairs?
2.How do these staff perceive they contribute to the educational mission of the institution?
3.How does gender shape the role(s) these staff play in post-secondary institutions?