Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Spanish food vs. American food
Transcript of Spanish food vs. American food
Spanish Speaking Countries
Bread- el pan
Cake- el bollo
Flour- la harina
Milk- la leche
Rice- el arroz
Salt- la sal
Meat- la carne
Coffee- el cafe
Fish- el pescado
Mexican food vs. American food
Mexico is located in North America. The capital of Mexico is Mexico City. The official language of Mexico is spanish. Mexico declared independence on September 16th 1810. Mexico's area is around 1,220,600 square miles.
10 Words Related to Food
By: Katelynn Paynter
In Mexican dishes they use corn and beans like most americans.
Mexicans also eat beef, pork, and chicken.
Both places have three meals a day.
In Mexico and America they serve dishes with meat.
The people of these areas both enjoy coffee in the morning.
Most of american meat is processed unlike Mexican meat.
Most Mexican fruit is fresh, while we have ours shipped to us.
Mexican food is served in smaller portions
Mexicans gather with their families for every meal.
More foods in Mexico are hand-made.