Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 26: Film Studies
Transcript of Unit 26: Film Studies
On completion of this unit you should:
1. Be able to apply different analytical approaches to films
2. Understand the relationship between films and their production contexts
3. Understand the relationship between producers and audiences
4. Understand the relationship between audiences and films.
Outcome 1 focuses on various analytical approaches.
We will be looking at methods and theories of analysing film
The first assignment will be a Video Review.
This will link outcomes 1 and 3
Once we understand the theories behind film we will look at the wider context
This will incorporate outcomes 2 and 4
Today's session will focus on genre, narrative and sound